Friday, November 20, 2009

T. Mo in San Francisco!


So last weekend, my friend Tracy Morley (NOT of the Pleasanton Morley's) came home with me to visit the Bay Area! It was such a chill, fun trip. We went into San Francisco for Jane Barlow's famous insider tour and had a blast! It was a beautiful day, albeit a little chilly. My parents have a nice camera that I steal when I come home so we took a lot of pictures. (Note: There are a few single pictures of me in here, but I mostly handled the camera and took a ton of Tracy - none of which I posted here.)




If you know me at all, you know that this is my favorite place in the world and I always take pictures of it. Its just my thing. (The Palace of Fine Arts)





Many a visitor to the Barlow house has seen the infamous gymnastic pictures of Jen and I in the upstairs hallway. Tracy loved to re-create the pose.



And again.



It was the first time in a loooooong time that I had been inside Fort Point (it is not open to the public at all times). Tracy and I had a lot of fun in the stairwells.



Nope, didn't trip. Just crawling up the stairs.



This is on roof of Fort Point, about 5 stories up (underneath the Golden Gate Bridge). What you don't see is 2 boys behind Tracy making fun of us taking goofy pictures. (Double-click on the picture above for the closeup of my face. Its pretty classic)



I was not kidding when I said it was a beautiful day. Sporting my Little Mermaid pose.



I just want you to note how wide the ledge is behind me.



Tracy jumped on the ledge from the stand. However, being shorter than Tracy, I had to go to a taller stand to climb on the ledge and walk to where Tracy was. My mom freaked. A stranger lady looked at me and said "Stupid". I wasn't scared at all.
Real Conversation:
Dad: Why did the lady say you were stupid?
Me: Well, right where I was climbing up, there was a sign that said "No Climbing on the Walls"


Although the sky was blue, it was real windy....



Another Photo Op. I didn't know Tracy was getting a full-body shot.



Tracy and I were trying to be sassy. But we just look pissed.

On Saturday, Tracy and I went jogging to downtown P-Town and hit up the farmers market.

I had a blast showing Tracy my hood. What a great trip!